Callaway makes some of the best golf gear, and with that, they make them in tons of different colors and styles.
If you strictly side with the single brand to make a cohesive look, you will appreciate the seven vibrant colors in which you can get golf gloves.
Callaway Men’s Opti-Color Golf Glove
It is one of the most versatile and widely available golf gloves in a wide range of sizes from cadet up to XXL.
The pricing module they’ve, as an outcome of sizing and coloring, is pretty fair, but it is also hard to budget ahead with such a vast discrepancy.
This has a good amount of control for a leather glove without being very constricting.
Now that knuckles are tight until you break these in, but that is with any leather glove.
The aerated finger holes assist in keeping sweat at bay, but the reality is told, they do not do a lot.
I’d have 1 or 2 spares handy to be safe. Between the low-profile wrist guard and an adjustable strap, you will be able to find comfortable balance support and mobility with minimal tweaking.
This is a balance of being high quality and budget-friendly.
Read Next – Callaway Unisex’s Edge 10 Piece Golf Set
- The perforated leather golf gloves provide you with a comfortable feel. You’ll find it incredibly soft on your hand.
- The Callaway Golf Men’s OPTI Color Leather Gloves are made from top-quality leather. So it’s very durable and long-lasting.
- Because of the moisture reduction, it’ll boost the breathability of the glove.
- Callaway gloves absorb extra moisture and keep your hand dry.
- Available in several colors and sizes
- The OPTI fit feature allows you to get secure closure. It’s thin, adjustable, and light.
Read Next – Callaway Golf Men’s Strata Complete Set Review
Callaway Golf Men’s OptiColor Leather Glove
Read Next – Under ARMOUR Men’s UA Iso-Chill Golf Gloves
Callaway Golf 2017 Women's OptiColor Leather Glove, Aqua, Large, Worn on Left Hand
5 used from $7.53