When it’s about picking the soft golf balls, most people, particularly new ones in this field, get into the trap of what to choose and what to avoid.
You need to understand that any golf ball’s features make little difference when selecting the best golf balls.
Features Callaway Hex Soft Golf Balls
So, let’s have a look at the best features of Callaway Hex Soft Golf Balls to understand which can work for you or not.
An ultra-soft feeling ball is something that each golfer enjoys. Now you can get an ultra softball with great forgiveness and distance thanks to the Callaway Hex Soft Golf Balls.
Made with 2-piece construction, it is ideal for mid to high-handicap players.
The Hex soft’s ultra-soft feel is made in the super low compression core.
While no actual compression rating is provided, it’s assumed to be relatively less and probably around fifty and sixty.
So, if you have a slower swing speed, the Hex Soft feature could be the golf ball for you.
Spin rats around greens are slightly lower than a few other top-end options.
One person for this is that the LONOMER cover has added durability and less grip than a comparable Urethane cover.
Read Next – TaylorMade Rocketballz Speed Golf Balls Review
What we like
- Soft feel, better spin, I-core technology, long-distance travel, and essential features are available in these Callaway Hex Soft Golf Balls.
- These are incredibly durable and come with preferable quality to other balls.
- The base parts of the balls are correct technology and can work amazingly for both beginners and professionals.
- These balls can be the finest for the control seekers. Also, these are remarkably optimized with distance performance.
What we don’t like
- Some customers said that the Dura cover feels very soft. These can slip during the shooting period if you make an incorrect hit.
Read Next – Nitro Golf Crossfire Golf Balls
NEW CALLAWAY SUPERSOFT, CHROME SOFT & X GOLF BALLS TESTE
Read Next – Callaway Unisex’s Edge 10 Piece Golf Set