These are the original and top-quality, traditional Noddle golf ball that’s made for golfers with a moderate golf swing of around 80 to 90 miles per hour.
The Noodle Long and Softballs have an average number of dimples that reduce air drag and provide a longer distance to golf hits.
Features TaylorMade Noodle Long and Soft Golf Balls
If you check customer reviews on Amazon, you’ll rapidly discover that several customers that get older switch down to Easy Distance ball because of the boost in handicap and softer nature of the ball.
The marketers at Taylor Made have named them perfectly.
Long and soft golf balls, at the impact, TaylorMade Noodle Golf Balls generate an amazing feel. It’s worth noting that it’s the feel and the feedback that the player the golf for.
A long-distance ball generates the correct feel, which is translated into real feedback for the player.
The engineers and the designers of the ball have successfully produced the buttery feel with these balls. Even after several rounds, the ball gives you the best feel, like playing with it for the very first time.
Therefore, the balls keep giving a similar feel and look for as long as it is played with.
Main Features TaylorMade Soft Golf Balls
- Resistant covering made from top quality LOTHANE
- Original Noodle long and softball
- Made for a better short game with increased spin near the greens
- Ships in either 15 and 24 boxed set
- Built to last thanks to the LOTHANE golf ball covering technology
- Cheap and great value for the money
- Some customers report an enhanced, more consistent long game when using these golf balls.
- A genuine softball with a 34 compression rating which helps long hits and tee shots.
- A few customers report the old MAXFIL model was a better option
- If you’re a fast swing, this ball is not for you.
✅ NOODLE LONG AND SOFT GOLF BALL REVIEW
TaylorMade 2018 Noodle Long & Soft Golf Ball, White (Pack of 24), One Size
1 used from $16.57