In this article, we will look at some of the best chosen Golf Clubs For Kids 8-12.
We recommend using Confidence Golf Junior Golf Clubs Set for Kids Age 8-12 (4′ 6″ to 5′ 1″ Tall) as it is a high-quality product.
With golf season just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about getting children interested in playing.
This article has discussed how neuroscience can be applied to marketing and sales for products like golf clubs.
If you are looking for a great gift idea this year, consider investing in some new equipment that will get your child excited about the game of golf!
Read Next – Best Callaway Golf Clubs Our Top Picks
The best Golf Clubs For Kids 8-12
We want to help you find the right set of golf clubs for your child.
First, we’ll need you to tell us how many years they have been playing and what their skills are like.
Second, which gender do they identify as?
Third, what is your budget?
Fourth, will this be a gift or something they purchase with money earned from their allowance/chores?
Lastly, does anything about these characteristics change depending on if it’s a boy or girl who plays sports?”
Read next – Best Golf Clubs Set For Men Our Top Picks
Confidence Golf Junior Golf Clubs Set for Kids Age 8-12 (4' 6" to 5' 1" Tall)
- JUNIOR GOLF CLUB SET WITH BAG - Get your kids into a game they'll love for life with this set that includes golf clubs, bag and headcover. These sets are designed for golfers 8-12 years old or 4' 6" to 5' 1" tall.
- DRIVER - Easy to hit 15° oversized driver with junior flex graphite shaft. Headcover included. Length - 39"
- IRONS - #7 and #9 irons with cavity back design for more forgiveness. Junior flex graphite shafts. Lengths - 33.5" (#7) and 40" (#9) for 8-12 years old
- MALLET PUTTER - Forgiving putter with easy alignment aid to help roll in those putts. Length - 31.5" for 8-12 years old
- DELUXE STAND BAG - Auto pop out legs, dual shoulder straps, 4 way divider top, 4 exterior pockets and rain hood
Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Boy's Golf Set with Bag, Right and Left Hand, Ages 9-12, Red/Black (5 Clubs)
- Designed for kids ages 9-12 years old or between heights of 4'4 inch -5'
- Set makeup - High-lofted driver, #5 Hybrid, perimeter-weighted 7-iron and wedge, Mallet putter with insert, 2 retro head covers and lightweight stand bag with a padded carry strap
- Lengths - Driver (37"), 5-hybrid (34. 5"), 7-iron (33. 5"), wedge (31. 5") and putter (30. 5")
- Light and easy to swing - Flexible composite shafts in all Woods and irons
Tour Edge HL-J Junior Complete Golf Set with Bag (Right Hand, Graphite, 1 Putter, 3 Irons, 1 Hybrid, 1 Fairway, 1 Driver 9-12) Red
- 350cc high MOI driver produces long, high-flying drives
- Low profile fairway wood is easy to hit, launching the ball quickly into the air
- Advanced hybrid technology features a wide sole and low center of gravity for easy-to-hit shots
- Included components: Driver, Fairway, Hybrid, Iron(3), Putter, Bag, Headcover(2)
Golf Girl Junior Girls Golf Set V3 with Pink Clubs and Bag, Ages 8-12 (4' 6" - 5'11" Tall), Right Hand
- GIRLS GOLF SET - Golf Girl's V3 junior golf set is designed with easy to use clubs and a matching bag, all in pink
- DRIVER - 15° driver with a large oversized head and sweetspot. Junior flex graphite shafts. Headcover included to protect it.
- CAVITY BACK IRONS - 7 and 9 iron with cavity back design for more forgiveness. Junior flex graphite shafts
- MALLET PUTTER - Putter with high MOI to help with consistency
- PINK STAND BAG - 4 way divider top keeps all clubs organized. Rain hood included. Dual strap for easy carrying, and auto-pop out legs
Ram Golf Junior G-Force Boys Golf Clubs Set with Bag Age 7-9
- DRIVER - High lofted 14° driver with lightweight shaft. Higher loft helps get the ball airborne with a child's slower swing speed, and helps reduce side spin. Matching headcover included. 4-6 years - 29", 7-9 years - 34", 10-12 years - 37"
- HYBRID (not included in 4-6 age) - #5 hybrid 21°. Versatile and easy to hit, this will quickly become their favorite club. Matching headcover included. 7-9 years - 31.5", 10-12 years - 34.5"
- IRONS - 7 and 9 iron with a cavity back design and lightweight shafts designed to be easy to swing and forgiving. 4-6 years - 26", 24.5", 7-9 years - 30.5", 28.5", 10-12 years - 33.5", 31.5". WEDGE (not included in 4-6 age) - 56° wedge with lightweight shaft. 7-9 years - 28", 10-12 years - 31"
- PUTTER - Upgraded putter with a steel shaft and built-in alignment line to help train them how to line up straight. 4-6 years - 23.5", 7-9 years - 28", 10-12 years - 30.5"
- 4-6 years / 3ft to 3ft 7in (4 clubs total) - 7-9 years / 3ft 8in to 4ft 5in (6 clubs total) - 10-12 years / 4ft 6in to 5ft 3 in (6 clubs total)
Read Next – Top 5 Best Kids Golf Clubs Buying Guide